The Crossroads is a power center located on Route 30 at the intersection of Interstate 83. The shopping center attracts national retailers looking to serve the entire York market from a central location.
- York’s best located big box retail center
- Central location – allowing the property to serve the entire market
- High traffic intersection – Route 30 & I-83
- Five points of access from Route 30
- 66,000 Vehicles Per Day on Route 30
- New renovations commencing 2022
Ideally located along the highly sought-after Route 11 in Mechanicsburg, 5600 Carlisle Pike is located in the focal point for retail on the West Shore of Harrisburg. The center was developed in 2017, attracting major tenants: HomeGoods/Marshalls and Hobby Lobby. Burlington is the newest addition to the center, opening in October 2021.
- Located on the West Shore of Harrisburg, the center is on the Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg’s strongest retail corridor.
- Centrally located on Route 11/Carlisle Pike and easily accessible from I-83, I-76/PA Turnpike, I-81, PA-581 and Route 15
- Highest market demographics in Central PA
- At signalized intersection with more than 36,000 VPD
- Within a 5-Mile radius there are 127,202 people, with an average household income of $94,801
- The center has three (3) access points from the Carlisle Pike, with the primary entrance being a 4 way signalized traffic light.
Shippensburg Shopping Center is ideally located within the heart of the retail corridor in the fast growing Shippensburg Market. The center has great access to I-81 (52,000 VPD) and less then one mile from Shippensburg University.
The area has seen immense growth over the past 10 years, include the Parx Casino, a 73,000 Square Foot facility that is set to open across the street in 2022.
Join Tenants: Marshalls, Aldi, Planet Fitness and Tractor Supply
- Walnut Botton Road has 14,000 VPD
- Exceptional Visibility along Walnut Bottom Road
- Adjacent to the Walmart
Shelly Plaza is a 70,000 square foot neighborhood shopping center, located at the intersection of Frankford Avenue and Academy Road. The shopping center offers an unbeatable in-fill location in a densely populated Northeast Philadelphia. Anchoring the center is PJP Marketplace, a local company with a long history in Northeast Philadelphia, and Blink Fitness.
- Densely populated Torresdale neighborhood of Northeast Philadelphia with 189,295 people within a 3 mile radius
- Excellent visibility and easy access to and from I-95
- Traffic-lit intersection at Frankford and Academy Road with combined traffic exceeding 50,000 VPD
View property details
Carlisle Commerce Center is conveniently located at the signalized intersection of White Street & Rt. 74 on the west side of York. The shopping center is visible with easy access from Rt. 30. The shopping center is anchored by Weis Market, Big Lots, Planet Fitness, Dollar General and the US Postal Service. There are many national retailers surrounding this center.
- Ideally located on the main retail corridor in York, with excellent access from Route 30 and Route 74
- 47,000 CPD on Route 30
- 20,000 CPD on Route 74
North Point Plaza is located at the intersection of Eisenhower Boulevard and Carlisle Pike in Hanover, Pennsylvania, across from the Hanover Mall. The Hanover market has seen exceptional growth over the last decade. The center benefits from the high-volume traffic of Carlisle Street, which is one of the areas heaviest traveled roadways.
Join Tenants: Big Lots, Jo-Ann Fabric, Grocery Outlet and Tractor Supply.
- Retail hub of South Central, PA
- Located at the Corner of the premier Intersection in the Hanover Market across from the North Hanover Mall
- 16 Miles west of York, PA, 34 miles south of Harrisburg, PA
- The center benefits from the high-volume traffic of Carlisle Street, the area’s focal point for retail
Melville Plaza is a 55,000 square foot shopping center located in the heart of the Route 110 retail corridor with exceptional access and visibility. Located just south of Spagnoli Road, the shopping center is surrounded by a densely populated office market and residential community.
- Resturant and gym use is permitted pursuant to approval granted by the County
- Exceptional access and visibility
- Easily accessible to the Long Island Expressway and other major highways