The Best Little Office Buildings in Narberth are located on Forrest Avenue in Narberth Borough. It encompasses a string of four historic buildings that were converted into offices. There are various sized suites with each being unique. These offices are ideal for the entrepreneur looking to service main line residents.
Narberth Borough is located within Lower Merion Township in Montgomery County. It’ s on the western edge of the City of Philadelphia on the Main Line, a sequence of picturesque suburbs that extend from Philadelphia along the Pennsylvania Railroad.
- Located in downtown Narberth within distance to many restaurants, shops and business
- Sept’s Paoli/Thorndale like located just 350 feet way
- Easily accessible to I-76, 476, 422 and the PA turnpike
- Walking Score: Walkers Paradise (90)
33 Rock Hill Road is a 30,000 square foot, three-story office building in Bala Cynwyd. The building features high ceilings, a park like setting with magnificent window views and an abundance of natural light. Current tenants include doctor’s offices, law and accounting firms.
Located near the intersection of Conshohocken State Roads and Rock Hill Rd, it is conveniently located less than one mile from I-76 and City Avenue (Route 1) and just minutes from amenities in Manayunk and City Line Avenue.View property details
,801 Arch Street is a 180,000 square foot, six story center city Philadelphia office building. The building has undergone majors including replacement of all HVAC systems, windows, bathrooms, lobbies and elevators. The property has on-site parking and contains four different lobbies serviced by six elevators. 801 Arch has been recognized for superior energy performance by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The building is occupied by numerous government and non-profit tenants.
- Walking distance to Septa Regional Rail and PATCO Speedline
- Abundant parking within 1/4 block
- Steps from the recently renovated Fashion District Philadelphia
- Exceptional location: only two blocks from Route 676, I-95 and Ben Franklin Bridge
- Walking Score: Walker’s Paradise (99)
- Transit Score: Rider’s Paradise (100)
- Bike Score: Biker’s Paradis (99)
View property details
6400 Market Street will be a mission critical location for Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), supporting the Main Campus in West Philadelphia and King of Prussia Hospital. The state of the art facility is a 175,000 square foot, two-story building, featuring a campus style design.
This redevelopment is an exciting opportunity to bring a socially and environmentally responsible, organization into the community and new jobs to the area.
The redevelopment also includes the addition of a signalized turn signal at the entrance of the site, increasing the safety of pedestrian, cyclist and vehicle traffic.View property details